The security team at iFahja Limited has 4 key personnel including 2 PhDs (in Network and Information Security) and an MSc in Computer Forensics and System Security).
We have provided security research and analysis services for some highly reputed brands. We pentested the products and found vulnerabilities in many products. The following brands have acknowledged the security research and analysis services of our team members and have mentioned our staff at their own company’s Hall of fame page:
• CAPITA – as a technical support specialist
50+ more companies
We have helped all these companies in improving the security of their products and security their users from cyber attacks.
Our security and testing team has experience of following:
• IT security, system support and project deployment.
• Security of enterprise data, networks and systems.
• Software Assurance.
• Code Review.
• Security Architecture Review.
• Web Application Firewall.
• Antivirus deployment and configuration.
• Audit & Compliance.
• Risk Management.
• Security Training & Awareness.
• Implementation of web security programs using standards, policies, infrastructure vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
• Third Party assessments and translating business security needs into high-quality technical designs.
• Manual testing to convey results that don’t simply have any kind of effect yet surpasses the impediment of a security review that conventional organizations give.
• Application Security Auditing:
– Comprehensive scanning
– Manual testing
– Real-time security monitoring and management through a skilled team of advanced ethical hackers
– Black, Grey and White-box testing models as per business needs
The type of deliverables will vary from project to project. However, a typical project would include the following:
• A project report including executive summary and list of the vulnerabilities found
• Reproduction guidelines will be attached to reduce the chances of false positives.
• Detailed fix information with configuration and code samples for every vulnerability identified
• Fix-information will be delivered along technical reviews and industrial benchmarks.
Research and Development Services:
We have the resourced to do the feasibility studies, proof of concept and development of prototype for your research projects. We have worked on many different research projects from the basic feasibility studies to the demonstration and system qualification in the operational environment. Our research areas of interest are:
• Information Security
• Anti-spam measures (Spam Prevention)
• Anti-SPIT (Spam over Internet Telephony)
• Preventing nuisance calls
• Design and implementation of secret sharing protocol for visual data (images) for shared and distributed environment (C/C++, Matlab, JAVA).
• Error correction in visual data (images), encrypted using AES algorithm using statistical properties of symmetric key algorithm and visual data (C/C++, Matlab).
• Parallel processing of AES algorithm for visual data error correction in encrypted domain using OpenMP (C/C++, Matlab).
Technical Support and Deployment Services
Our expert team members have worked for the following clients:
• Department for Culture, Media & Sport
• CAPITA – Technical support
• Sussex Partnership NHS Trust – Desktop support
• Discovery Communications Europe (Discovery Chanel London UK) – Technical support (B2B)
• Intelligent Technologies (London UK) – Deployment services
• Total solutions (London, UK ) – IT Services
Our Technical Skills and Tools
|Microsoft Products:||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT 4.0 Workstation/Server, Windows 2000 Professional / Server, Windows 2003 Server|
Exchange, MS Outlook; Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2003 and 2008 Installation, configuration and support; Microsoft office 2010 , SCCM; Microsoft Visual Studio installation configuration and Support
|Apple:||OS X (Mountain Lion and Maverick), iOS development|
|Programing Languages||C/C++, C#, Objective-C, Swift, Java, Visual Basic, Dot Net Framework, HTML, ASP, PHP, Java Script, CSS and SQL|
|Networking:||TCP/IP, ATM, Ethernet, Access Control list, IP addressing & Sub-netting, 802.11x, LAN – Switching, V-LAN networks, DNS, DHCP, Telnet, OSI Layer and Routing protocols, VoIP, SIP protocol and Network Monitoring Tools.|
|Databases:||Oracle 9i, SQLite, MySQL, CoreData, SQL Server, PHPMyAdmin, MS –Access and Oracle report builder.|
|Embedded Systems:||C/C++ (Borland C, Visual C, Turbo C), Visual Basic (.Net), Assembly Language and others.|
|Law and Regulations:||Data Protection Act 1998; Computer Misuse Act 1990; Trade Marks Act 1994; Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988; Electronic Commerce Act 2000; Distance Selling Regulations (2000); Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000.|
|Computer Hardware & printers:||Experienced in working with state-of-the-art, high-end computer systems like IBM, Compaq, Hewlett Packard, Dell and Siemens.|
Proficient in the use of a series of printers such as Laser Jet, Ink Jet and dot matrix like Compaq, Hewlett Packard (HP), Xerox, IBM, Panasonic, Cannon, Brother and Epson.
|Computer Forensics and Vulnerability Management Tools:||FTK, Encase, MD5, NTOSpider, QualyGuard, OWASP DirBuster, Burp Proxy, Nessus, AppScan, TrustKeeper, Truecrypt.|
|Security:||Cryptography (shared-key & public-key), Hashing, IDS/IPS, IKE, Kerberos, LDAP, SSH, SSL/TLS, VPN, HTTPS.|
|Other Tools and Platforms:||MatLab, VMware, BG Script, Proteus, Remedy, Service Now, Citrix Receiver, PC Anywhere, Hp Open View, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Norton Ghost and Data recovery tools, OWASP, WASC, OSSTMM, CEH, LPT, CISSP, Android, iOS, WordPress and Joomla.|